This position, reporting to the Administrative Manager, and working in a collaborative environment with the company’s management team, will reconcile all GL accounts on a monthly and year-end basis, handle all adjusting journal entries, perform account analysis as needed and produce monthly financial statements in a timely manner using ERP system Genius; training provided. Position requires interaction with accounting firm to facilitate yearly review of accounting records and tax preparation. Tasks associated with accounts payable and accounts receivable will be performed, including bank statement reconciliations, customer tax exemption certificate maintenance, sales and use tax reporting, and collection activities. Individual will also be required to create and maintain various reports for management use such as sales analysis reports and commission calculations, as well as perform additional projects and assignments in support of the management team.
- Accounting and FinancialA/RA/P
- Order Costing
- General Ledger
- Corporate Checking Account(s) and Credit Line
- Commercial Loans
- Back-up Support as Requested
- Good communication skills
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Detail oriented, flexible, and able to work independently
- Possess discretion in dealing with confidential information
- B.S. in accounting or comparable experience in a manufacturing environment
For full job description or to apply email here or call 610-367-6282 ext 103.