Posted on December 9, 2015
Sealstrip Corporation ranks 15th in PA's Best Places to Work!
The following is an exerpt from Team Pa News, posted December 2, 2015.
The rankings are compiled through research via a survey that’s sent to employers and employees from hundreds of companies in the commonwealth. Using a formula similar to Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America,” the Best Companies Group scores the workplace practices survey along with the employee survey and each Best Places to Work candidate is given an overall score.
To be eligible, participating companies must:
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business;
• Be a publicly or privately held business;
• Have a facility in Pennsylvania;
• Have at least 25 full or part-time employees working in Pennsylvania; and
• Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
PENNSYLVANIA’S 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK
74 small-/medium-sized and 26 large-sized companies
Small-/Medium-Sized Companies (25 to 250 employees)
Rank – Company, City
1. WebpageFX, Harrisburg
2. NTM Engineering, Inc., Dillsburg
3. ALL4 Inc., Kimberton
4. Faulkner Subaru Mechanicsburg, Mechanicsburg
5. Faulkner Subaru Harrisburg, Harrisburg
6. Nxtbook Media, Lancaster
7. Ritter Insurance Marketing, Harrisburg
8. Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia, Philadelphia
9. Sierra w/o Wires, Pittsburgh
10. Simon Lever LLP, Lancaster
11. 1847Financial, Conshohocken
12. WPS, Inc., Altoona
13. SRI Quality System Registrar, Seven Fields
14. Renewal by Andersen of Central PA, Mechanicsburg
15. Sealstrip Corporation, Gilbertsville
To read the entire article, please visit: