- What is different about this product than the one I currently am using?
VerdeSeal is a recyclable material which can form the easy open and resealable Sealstrip features you love, and it will function the same way!
- What is VerdeSeal made of?
VerdeSeal is recyclable, proprietary pressure sensitive tape technology utilizing recyclable polyethylene based flexible packaging material.
- What determines recyclability?
VerdeSeal has been qualified as a recyclable solution through a product life cycle assessment performed by third parties. Learn more here.
- Has VerdeSeal been tested by a third party for recyclability?
VerdeSeal has been qualified as a recyclable solution through a product life cycle assessment performed by TÜV Rheinland, critically reviewed by Thinkstep (a Division of Sphera).
- Does VerdeSeal have a reduced carbon footprint?
VerdeSeal structures have the ability to reduce the carbon footprint up to 66% when compared to conventional reseal adhesive technologies.
- Is VerdeSeal material food safe?
VerdeSeal is compliant with direct and indirect food contact guidelines.
- Is the VerdeSeal commercially available?
- Is VerdeSeal prohibitively expensive?
Unlike many other recyclable easy open and resealable features, VerdeSeal is not prohibitively expensive. Our sustainability goal is to help you meet your sustainability goal!
- Can VerdeSeal be custom printed?
Yes! As VerdeSeal is a material technology applicable to Sealstrip’s easy open and resealable features, it can be custom printed. Ask your account manager today!
- Can you send me a sample?
Yes – custom samples made with your packaging film and our feature are available, simply ask your account manager!