Up to 85% of the job annually:
- Travel to customer sites, both international and domestic, to install, troubleshoot and maintain Sealstrip applicators in the field
- Train customers’ operators, maintenance crews, quality assurance etc. in the operation and maintenance of Sealstrip applicators.
- Evaluate customers’ wrappers for retrofit of Sealstrip applicators.
- Establish regular visits with key customers to evaluate applicators and evaluate the customer’s relationship with Sealstrip (making sure the customer is happy).
Up to 25% of the job annually:
- As required, install new equipment and make improvements to in-house tape production equipment to minimize downtime and improve performance
- Help with the mechanical and electrical design of applicators in house.
- Help with the assembly and electrical wiring of applicators in house.
- As assigned complete in-house building maintenance and repairs.
Please email HR@sealstrip.com or call 610-367-6282 for full job description and qualifications.