This position, reporting to the President, works in a collaborative environment meeting with the management team as requested, ensuring the timely, effective and efficient completion of all HR processes meeting the needs of our employees and the company. Full time, on-site.
- Our culture is very important to everyone at Sealstrip, our values are the core of who we are, this is especially true for the value of “Family”. HR duties include: meeting with employees as requested and listening to their needs, fostering an environment where employees always feel comfortable to come to you, offering what you can for support and speaking with the president for guidance on what Sealstrip can do to help.
- Hiring: recruit for all company open positions, interviewing for cultural fit, complete onboarding and orientation for all new hires, maintain personnel files, maintaining electronic copy of performance evaluations for all employees, participating in disciplinary and termination meetings.
- Payroll HR: add new hires to the payroll software, maintaining employee payroll records updating as needed for address change, SEC125 change, tax change, etc., update wages as directed by the President, prepare payroll checks for signing, assist employees in obtaining pay stub copies, and back-up for time worked entries in ERP software.
- Reporting: prepare bi-weekly 401k deferral report, various end of month benefit reports for accounting, and completing various end of year audit, accrual, and anti-discrimination testing for brokers and accounting.
- Benefits: complete H&W (health and wellness) benefit enrollment for all new hires and process any benefit changes for all personnel through benefit software Employee Navigator, complete yearly review of H&W benefit with broker, 401(k) maintain database, meet with securities firm bi-yearly, schedule meetings for new hire enrollment, AFLAC schedule yearly meeting or email blast for open enrollment.
- Contact for Full Job Description!
- 7+ years combined HR experience in both small (<50) and large (>50) employees
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Significant leadership experience
- B.S. or equivalent in HR and Business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills