Baked Goods Packaging Solutions
We offer several different easy open and resealable solutions for baked goods.
- Frozen Pies are shrink-wrapped to keep the crust intact through distribution, Shrinktape is used to provide an easy open to ensure that the crust does not break during opening.
- Cookies and frozen biscuits use Peel&Seal to maintain freshness and contain product in original packaging during consumption.
- Frozen garlic toast, cookies and tortillas use Sealstrip to maintain product freshness and provide both an easy open and reseal.
- To prevent food service workers injury, and damaged product, bakeries use Peelwrap for easy open on product trays.
- Tortilla and flatbread manufacturers use FreshPak as a way to preserve flavor and freshness while providing both easy open and resealability.
- *NEW* SealAcross is an intuitive easy open and resealable feature with full width opening - great for trayed cookies!
- Recyclable material now available!
Please call 1-610-367-6282 to discuss your application.